Thursday, July 5, 2007

Hello, new blog. How do you do?

I guess this makes me an official blogger now. I've got a blog that I occasionally blog in on my myspace page, so I'm not exactly a newbie at this (sorry, at this point I'm just really liking the word "blog"), but this just feels more legit. Like, I've really established myself as a blogger now. I suppose I'm ready to conquer the world. Don't worry, I'm not going to continue blogging about blogging. This just goes to show what a bored mind at work will come to. I'm currently working at Webster University's Help Desk, but can I just put one thing out there? If you call me for help, don't act like I'm being a burden. I just finished reading my cousin's 2007 Cardinals Clubhouse blog and it had me crackin' up, so I'm plugging her blog in mine (oohhh no she di'int! Yeah, I just did). Her blog is Arabish and if you're a World Series Champs St. Louis Cardinals fan you'll love it. Even if you're not, chances are you'll come across an amusing thing or two. Okay well, my lean pocket in the kitchen awaits. Just a fair warning, though... although most of my blogs will probably focus on something specific, be it politics or music or even sports (though it won't be too elaborate if it is sports-related. I'm a fan for sure, but I certainly don't claim to know it all), there may, however, be a fair amount of randomness. Here's to a long and successful relationship...with my blog! Cheers.

No comments: